Married woman has sex at home while her husband is away part1

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Mameshibaharumi2021

Married woman has sex at home while her husband is away part1

Post by Mameshibaharumi2021 »

Married woman has sex at home while her husband is away Part1

This is the erotic voice of a 35-year-old housewife with a child who lets me cum inside her raw at home on her safe day every month when her husband is away.

*Profile of the married woman
35-year-old housewife with one young child, sexless relationship with her husband
167cm tall, B83 (B cup), W60, H85, slender model figure, cheerful and friendly
She likes sex but her husband doesn't satisfy her, but we have good sexual compatibility

Starting with a blowjob next to a sleeping 1.5 year old child, followed by cunnilingus, bareback insertion, and creampie after multiple orgasms.
Apart from the parts about privacy, it is basically unedited and uncut.
masami20200226up_all.mp3
[Situation description]
0:00~ Talking while taking off clothes
0:30~ She gives me a blowjob until my soft dick gets erect, while at the same time gently fingering her
3:05~ Cunnilingus, at the end she says "You're good at it"
4:15~ Slow insertion
4:40~ Gradually starting pistoning
5:00~ Full pistoning
6:40~ "Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" First deep orgasm♪
・・・"It feels good♪" "Did you come?" "Yeah, it feels good, it feels good♪"
7:20~ "Good, good, good" "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming... ah..." Continuous orgasms♪
7:40~ "I'm going to come" "It feels good... I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming..." More orgasms♪
8:13~ Her vagina is so tight that when I slow down my thrusts she says "Ah, don't stop!" (lol)
8:30~ "It feels good, it feels good" "I'm coming, "Oh, I'm coming," "It feels good." After this, he comes again and again♪
10:30~Cum inside her💕
10:55~She holds her crotch with tissue and moves to the bathroom
11:20~The sound of the shower washing away the cum that was inside her
12:35~The sound of a car passing in front of the apartment
13:10~The sound of a toddler waking up and whining
13:45~The married woman returns to her room
Afterwards, we talk while getting dressed
We exchange greetings as she sees us off at the front door
We go down the stairs to the apartment

The next recording is here
viewtopic.php?p=98533#p98533
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mameshibaharumi2021 on 10 Sep 2024 14:22, edited 6 times in total.
I have a message board for posting erotic voices.
[https://nieru.net/mameharu]
You can freely post erotic voices that you have recorded on this message board.
I hope that this will become a place of relaxation where erotic voice fans can gather
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Married woman has sex at home while her husband is away

Post by cruzsilva »

Wow very nice..she is my favourite :mrgreen: i wish you many more sucessful dates with her :mrgreen:

Also i think this post also belongs in members section as it is sex between you and her.

Swingers section is like for orgies or sex parties or if your wife was having sex with another guy and you recorded.

Love to hear a japanese orgy too if you have been involved in one.
Mameshibaharumi2021

cruzsilva wrote: 24 Jun 2024 15:41 Wow very nice..she is my favourite :mrgreen: i wish you many more sucessful dates with her :mrgreen:

Also i think this post also belongs in members section as it is sex between you and her.

Swingers section is like for orgies or sex parties or if your wife was having sex with another guy and you recorded.

I can't see her right now.

Cuckolding ... so I thought this forum was it
Am I wrong?
I hope that this will become a place of relaxation where erotic voice fans can gather
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Mameshibaharumi2021 wrote: 24 Jun 2024 19:30
cruzsilva wrote: 24 Jun 2024 15:41 Wow very nice..she is my favourite :mrgreen: i wish you many more sucessful dates with her :mrgreen:

I can't see her right now.

Cuckolding ... so I thought this forum was it
Am I wrong?
Yes but because you are cuckolding someone elses lady so it is still members as you are still the person performing the sex act.

But if say your own lady like a wife or girlfriend was cuckolded by someone else then this section is perfect for that kind of post if someone else was performing the sex act on your wife or girlfriend and you are not involved, does that make sense?..as long as you are the only participant sexing any lady then it just goes under members section.

All good . Can be confusing when you are new. As long as you are having sex with anyone it just goes into member section.

But if it is group sex with you being a participant as well, then it comes this group sex section as well as it is for cuckolding, group sex, swingers (partner exchange as in swapping partners like a foursome or so or threesome etc) and finally group sex like orgy, then qll that comes here.

If you overheard hotel sex from a room but you werent involved then it goes into motel sex section.

If you overheard your neighbour having sex but you werent involved then goes to neighbour sex section.

If you overheard outdoor sex but you werent involved then goes to outdoor sex section.

Hope that helps explain things a little for you.
Mameshibaharumi2021

I understand very well, I will be more careful next time I post. :)
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Mameshibaharumi2021 wrote: 25 Jun 2024 09:00 I understand very well, I will be more careful next time I post. :)
Yeh all good. Like i mentioned you are new so many sections can get confusing. I also was confused on your site nieru so hopefully my posting was also in the right section on your own sex sound website
Mameshibaharumi2021

The sequels from Part 2 onwards are uploaded here

viewtopic.php?t=12540
extermitias

Post by extermitias »

Very nice!!!