New to this forum. I have posted many audios on Soundgasm previously, and also on Reddit.

Make yourself comfortable in our community
AberrantDeviation

New to this forum. I have posted many audios on Soundgasm previously, and also on Reddit.

Post by AberrantDeviation »

Hello,

I have posted many of my self-recorded audios on Soundgasm before, and linked them on Reddit as well.

I am looking forward to posting here as well.

Here is a sample of what I have posted before:
https://soundgasm.net/u/AberrantDeviati ... own-on-her
Lovesit

Re: New to this forum. I have posted many audios on Soundgasm previously, and also on Reddit.

Post by Lovesit »

Welcome looking forward to hearing more 😁
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: New to this forum. I have posted many audios on Soundgasm previously, and also on Reddit.

Post by AshenElm »

Oh, I have seen your posts on OVHS! I'm glad you came over, it will remove the need to hunt down your stuff every time the subreddit gets nuked.
AberrantDeviation

AshenElm wrote: 24 Jul 2024 21:37 Oh, I have seen your posts on OVHS! I'm glad you came over, it will remove the need to hunt down your stuff every time the subreddit gets nuked.
I’m glad to be on this site. I hope it will make a good home for me. I have so many audios to post, literally thousands of clips.
AberrantDeviation

I’m posting all the clips of each woman from the individual sex sessions in their own running thread, all labeled and in order of sessions and clips. Tell me if this is still the best way to do things. Thanks.
AberrantDeviation

I used to be very active on Reddit, but the OVHS subreddits kept getting banned. In light of that it was difficult posting on there with any form of continuity. Fortunately for this site, I hope to be very active here going forwards. Comments and encouragement appreciated.

viewtopic.php?p=99086#p99086
Naboer1991

Post by Naboer1991 »

Just joined today. Can't wait to hear it!
AberrantDeviation

I’ve posted many sessions already for several women, and I’ve only scratched the surface. Thank you for appreciating my clips so far.
AberrantDeviation

I'm aiming to post every day, often several sex sessions with different women. My collection so far is vast and I record at least 2-3 new sessions every week. I'm excited to share my sexual adventures on this forum.